Medium and low concentration ammonia nitrogen wastewater treatment and resource technology
Scope of application: low and medium concentration ammonia nitrogen wastewater, ammonia containing wastewater, ammonium sulfate recovery, ammonia nitrogen wastewater recycling
Typical industries: rare earth, metallurgy, ternary precursors, new energy, fine chemicals, coal chemical, petrochemical, non-ferrous metals and other industries
Medium and low concentration ammonia nitrogen wastewater treatment and resource recovery technology is based on our company's new generation of energy-saving and efficient complete set (equipment) technology with independent intellectual property rights (201510309667.4). It is an efficient energy-saving Ammonia technology. The basic process principle is to increase the temperature of the wastewater by using air and a small amount of steam under high pH conditions, and the method of converting free ammonia in the wastewater into ammonia gas escapes to achieve the removal of ammonia from the wastewater, and then the sulfuric acid absorbs the heat released by the ammonia After collection, it is sent to the deamination system, and ammonium sulfate is recovered at the same time.
Our technology deeply integrates the features of ammonia nitrogen stripping, steam stripping and waste heat recovery technology.
Has the following economic and technological advantages:
1) Simple process flow, high degree of automation, convenient operation management and maintenance
2) The core tower equipment has high separation efficiency, anti-blocking, not easy to scale, and large operation flexibility (80-120%) (patent number: CN201520646904.1)
3) Low steam consumption (30-45kg / ton water), saving operating costs
4) High ammonia removal efficiency (99%). The effluent meets the standard discharge at one time (minimum ammonia nitrogen in the effluent can reach below 10mg / L)
5) Recycling of ammonia nitrogen (recovering ammonium sulfate); no secondary pollution
6) Mature equipment design, short construction period; low investment cost